Art - Sister School Inspires Australian Aboriginal Art - Acrylic Painting

My First Blogger

Australia Sister School Inspires


My first attempt at the Australian aboriginal art style
I decided to setup this blog to document my journey as an artist and art teacher in Taiwan. Basically I have already been doing this on DeviantArt/Instagram etc, but I thought I could do a Blogger also.

Anyway, this post is from last year, we had an Australian school visit Yuteh and they became a sister school. The school inspired me to look into Australian art, so obviously I tried my hand at this unique and beautiful style. Needless to say, it was a lot more difficult than you might think. It takes a very steady hand and a lot of patience to create these dot style pieces of art. I intend to try again in the future, once I create a side project for my students.

#art #australia #aborginalart #dotstyleart #vivid #acrylic #painting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author